We are committed to empowering your Kia driving experience by creating exceptional opportunities to finance, lease, and help protect your vehicle. Our priority is to deliver the best financing options, reliable and responsive service.
Access your Kia Finance account online!
You may access your account through Kia Finance for self-service options, including view account history, update personal information, securely share documents with us, and much more.
At Kia Finance, we want your vehicle financing experience to be as smooth and convenient as possible so you can focus on enjoying your vehicle.
Advantages of Financing:
- Owning your vehicle
- No end-of-term charges
- Unlimited mileage
- Flexible terms – we offer terms ranging from 24-60 months
- You can pay-off your Loan at any time without penalty
Flexibility to suit your needs
We will work with you to select a finance plan that meets your needs. Get in touch with a Kia dealership today to discover the right plan for you.
Leasing offers unique benefits and financial advantages when compared to financing a new vehicle. When you lease a vehicle, you only pay for a portion of the vehicle’s depreciation, rather than the full Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). This makes leasing payments substantially lower than finance payments on the same model over an equivalent term.
Your Lease-End Journey
As your lease comes to an end, Kia Finance and your local Kia dealership will help guide you through the lease-end process and into your next journey with Kia.
- At 120 days to maturity you will receive a Lease-End Kit to help guide you through the lease-end process, and provide you with a Self-Assessment Checklist to help you evaluate your vehicle's condition before the final inspection that will be conducted by our inspection partner.
- At 60 days to lease maturity, Our inspection partner AutoVIN will contact you to book an inspection at your home, or place of business.
Getting a new Kia?
Contact your local Kia dealership to test drive new models and learn about offers that may be available to you.
Explore our full vehicle line-up
Returning your Current Kia?
- Call AutoVIN if you have not been contacted within 45 days prior to the end of your lease to book your vehicle inspection.
- Work with your Kia dealership, or other reputable service providers to make any necessary repairs to your vehicle to help reduce the likelihood of excess wear and tear charges, including repairs covered by insurance, recalls, and winter tires replacements (if applicable).
- Satisfy all remaining financial, and other obligations.
- Contact your local Kia dealership to arrange a vehicle return appointment.
Lease-End To-do List
You’re coming up to the end of your lease, and now’s the time to consider your options for how you’ll wrap it up.
Reduce unwanted surprises and make a smooth transition out of your current vehicle by completing the following items near the end of your lease:
Before your inspection:
- Complete an assessment of your vehicle’s condition using the Self-Assessment Tool and Checklist prior to the final inspection conducted by AutoVIN (third-party Inspection Company).
- Work with your Kia dealership, to make any necessary repairs to your vehicle to help reduce the likelihood of excess wear and tear charges, including repairs covered by insurance, recalls, and winter tires replacement (if applicable).
- Call AutoVIN 1-800-268-6639 if you have not been contacted within 45 days prior to the end of your lease to book your vehicle inspection.
When returning your vehicle:
- Remove any personal belongings from the vehicle, and delete personal data from GPS, Bluetooth, HomeLink and UVO Intelligence, if applicable.
- Ensure all original equipment (keys, fobs, manuals, all season tires, copy of ownership, etc.) and any other items that came with the vehicle are present and operational at the time of return.
- Provide copies of maintenance records and/or recalls.
- E-mail copies of invoices for repairs completed post-vehicle inspection with your Vehicle Identification # to: Lease-end@Kiafinancing.ca
- Satisfy all remaining Financial and other Obligations.
- Sign vehicle return receipt and request a copy from the Kia dealer for your records.
The following are examples of Normal Wear and Tear Conditions:
- Scratches (without paint damage) on exterior panels and hood less than 10cm with a maximum of 5 per panel.
- Single windshield chip (without cracks) must be less than 0.6 cm and outside of the driver’s field of vision.
- Dings, dents (without paint damage) on exterior panels and hood are less than 5 cm, in diameter with a maximum of 5 per panel.
- Holes, cuts, tears, burns, scuffs and permanent stains (including upholstery, headliner, carpets, etc.) are less than 0.6 cm, with a maximum of 2 for the entire vehicle.
- All original equipment and accessories must be present and fully operational.
- All tires including spare (if applicable) are in the original type, size, and speed rating with at least 0.33 cm tread depth remaining.
Examples of Chargeable Excess Wear and Tear Conditions*
- Any dings, dents with paint damage on panels and hood larger than 5 cm
- Any scratches on panels and hood larger than 10 cm
- Hail damage
- Windshield chips with cracks (any size)
- Repair or damage that compromises safety
- Substandard Repairs
- Any holes, cuts, tears, burns, scuff, and permanent stains exceeding 0.6 cm
- Any missing equipment or broken parts, and aftermarket accessories
Tires and Rims
- Any mismatched, bent, broken, cracked or warped Rims and Tires with depth less than 0.33 cm
- Missing spare tire (if applicable)
- Winter tires
- Any modification to performance components, suspension or fuel system
- Broken or non-functioning vehicle warning lights
- Any change to paint colour non-factory paint scheme or wrapping
- All aftermarket accessories
- Kilometers exceeding maximum allowed per term
Early Lease Termination
Contact your local Kia dealership to discuss your options if your lease is 90+ days to maturity.
Early Lease Payoff
Please contact our customer service team for assistance
Need Help Choosing?
Below is a brief overview of the major benefits each solution has to offer. The features that are most important to you will help determine the right solution that fits your financial needs and lifestyle.
- Lower payments compared to finance
- Term options that fit your financial needs
- Standard GAP coverage included†
- Driving a newer vehicle more often
- Flexible options at the end of your lease
- Full ownership of your vehicle
- Unlimited kilometers
- No monitoring of your vehicle’s condition
Our customer service advisors are ready to assist you. You can reach us at (866) 250-3151. Our service hours are: Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 8:00pm. Times may vary during the holidays.
- † Over an equivalent term.
- ‡ With the option to purchase extra kilometres at the beginning of the lease contract.
- * Some restrictions apply.