Kia previews exciting new & award-winning vehicles ahead of Toronto’s Canadian international auto show
• Canada’s 2019 Best Small Car (Kia Forte) and 2019 Best Large Car (Kia Stinger), according to the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC)
• 2020 Kia Telluride: Versatile new 8-seater SUV is an all-new name plate making its debut in Canada and provides all the comfort and technology needed for Canadian families looking to explore in style
• 2020 Kia Soul: The next generation of Kia’s iconic, award-winning and beloved urban vehicle, with a passion for music and advanced technology to keep drivers safe and connected
• 2020 Kia Forte5: A perfect fusion of sleek design, sporty performance and practical functionality
• The future of “real-world” all-electric driving with the new 2019 Kia Niro EV and 2020 Kia Soul EV
TORONTO, ON, February 6, 2019 – At an exclusive event last night, Kia previewed the exciting new vehicles consumers will see at the upcoming Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto next week, including the Canadian debut of the all-new 2020 Kia Telluride – a luxurious 8-seater SUV brimming with advanced technology.
Making their provincial debuts were the sporty, all-new 2020 Kia Forte5 hatchback and the super fun, all-new 2020 Kia Soul. Alongside the brand-new vehicles were two vehicles that the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC) have voted as Best Small Car and Best Large Car for 2019 – the Kia Forte sedan and Kia Stinger. Both the Forte and Stinger are two of three finalists for the AJAC Overall Car of the Year that will be announced on February 14, 2019.
Kia also proudly showcased it’s all-new pair of electric vehicles – the 2019 Kia Niro EV and the 2020 Kia Soul EV – which will have the range, design and functionality to truly be “real-world” cars. With the introduction of these vehicles, Kia has become one of the only brands to offer two distinct electric vehicles to Canadians looking for an electric alternative to their everyday driving needs.
“With new and exciting vehicles boasting outstanding design and performance and packed with advanced technology, there has never been a better time for Canadians to take a closer look at Kia,” said Michael Kopke, Director of Marketing, Kia Canada Inc. “Whether they’re looking for a big luxurious family SUV, a fun, sporty and urban compact or an all-electric option with real-world range, Kia has something new coming this year for everyone!”
About Kia Canada
Kia Canada Inc. (www.kia.ca – www.facebook.com/kiacanada ) a maker of quality vehicles for the young-at-heart is a subsidiary of Kia Motors Corporation (KMC) which was founded in 1999 and sells and services high quality, class leading vehicles like the Soul, Forte, Optima and Sorento through a network of 188 dealers nationwide. Kia Canada Inc. employs 160 people in its Mississauga, Ontario headquarters and four regional offices across Canada, including a state-of-the-art facility in Montreal. Kia’s brand slogan "The Power to Surprise" represents the company's global commitment to surprise the world by providing exciting & inspiring experiences that go beyond expectations.<< Go Back