MADE FOR Urban Living
Roomy, versatile, and fuel-efficient, the 2017 Niro is one capable crossover-hybrid.
International model shown
Make an entrance.
Our first CUV built from the ground up as a hybrid, the Niro surprises and performs with every drive. Complementing the smart technology are sophisticated European design choices, like clean lines crafted to minimize drag and available high-intensity discharge (HID) projector beam headlights that simply look incredible.
A low profile that grabs attention.
Gorgeous, even as it drives away, the Niro leaves people with an impression they won’t soon forget. Its sporty spoiler and eye-catching available LED taillights enrich its noticeably streamlined design.
High fuel efficiency and low drag.
Strategically placed air vents help air flow smoothly around the Niro. What’s more, the Niro is also meticulously sculpted to minimize drag. The result? An aerodynamic marvel that maximizes fuel efficiency and provides a smoother, quieter ride.
Choose sporty or striking
Decisions, decisions. With the choice of two aerodynamic wheel options, including the standard and sporty 16-inch rims or the striking available twin five-spoke 18-inch rims, picking one won’t be easy.
International model shown
Your home away from home.
Sink into a driver’s seat that feels made for you. Available leather and soft-touch materials, upscale finishes, and driver-focused features strike you immediately as soon as you get behind the wheel.
Comfort shouldn’t be conditional.
Be comfortable, no matter the climate. With standard heated front seats and a heated steering wheel, as well as available features like automatic dual-zone climate control, heated rear seats, and air-cooled front seats, you’ll be content in any conditions.
You need some space.
Life isn’t one size fits all. That’s why Niro gives you an incredible amount of storage space and multiple configurations to fit everything you need.
Stay in charge of charging.
Stay charged on the go with available wireless charging. Just place your compatible smartphone on the charging pad and say goodbye to low battery and messy cables3.
Music to your ears.
Get the most out of your music by connecting it to the Niro using standard Bluetooth®7. Then, hear the difference the available Harman/Kardon®2 premium sound system can make.
Multimedia and Infotainment
The available multimedia interface with navigation1 gives you complete control over your entertainment. But more than that, it gives you real-time updates on vital vehicle information and efficiency stats — everything you need to optimize your drive.
Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto®
No matter your smartphone tastes, Niro has you covered. With both Apple CarPlay®3,6 and Android Auto®3,5 coming standard, you’ll be able to see a familiar interface for all your music, navigation, and app needs.
Smart Cruise Control
Advanced smart cruise control provides the convenience of cruise control with the peace of mind of reacting to road conditions. When vehicles slow down, ASCC matches their speed until they accelerate4.
Get the whole picture when backing up. With the standard rear-camera display you’ll stay in the know about obstacles when reversing4.
Autonomous Emergency Braking
You can’t always know what other drivers are going to do. Available autonomous emergency braking helps you keep your distance when sudden stops occur4.
Blind-Spot Detection with Lane Change Assist
If someone is in your blind spot, you’ll know. Available blind-spot detection gives you an alert when a driver passes through it. And lane-change assist notifies you if it’s a bad time to switch lanes4.
Sign up for Niro updates
- 1 - When equipped with the navigation system, French voice commands may be limited.
- 2 - Harman Kardon® is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
- 3 - Compatible smartphone required. Data rates may apply, please check with your wireless service provider. For wireless charging, certain smartphones may require a wireless charging-compatible case.
- 4 - Please note that your vehicle may not be equipped with all features described. This also applies to safety-related systems and functions. None of the features we describe are intended to replace the driver’s responsibility to exercise due care while driving and are not a substitute for safe driving practices. Some features may have technological limitations. For additional information regarding the various features, including their limitations and restrictions, please refer to your vehicle’s Owner’s Manual.
- 5 - Google, Google Play, Google Maps, and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc. Google Maps ©2016 Google.
- 6 - Apple, the Apple logo, CarPlay, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- 7 - The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. A compatible Bluetooth wireless technology-enabled cell phone is required to use Bluetooth hands-free wireless technology.